SENIOR JOURNALIST KAMRAN KHAN LAST WORDS ON GEO NEWS :

Me Work in Print Media 20 years, Now Me Talk on Geo News Plat form Last Time, This is My Last Program "AJJ KAMRAN KHAN KE SATH" on Geo News, Me Work With Geo News Group Last 25 Years, And Me Work Daily in 25 Years, I Want To Spend More Time in This Media, But Me Can't, Some Peoples Wants Me Give Wrong News on This Media,So That why i decided to leave this media group.But Now Me Not Sad on This Time, Me Just Want to Remember The Owner Of Geo Group "Mir Khalil Ur Rehman" very Care Me.So Only That Reason Now We explain this News, And I want to Remember Good Feelings from Geo Group And Leave All Wrong Peoples.We Also Work 25 Years For US News Paper "Washington post", When Geo News Starts I work With him, We Record 3000 Program "AJJ KAMRAN KHAN KE SATH".I Work in Media With Honest,(After Crying Imran Khan Says) Forgive Me My All Mistakes ALLAH HAFIZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zubi FunZone © 2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top